Gadjo Dilo combine the gypsy jazz tradition inspired by the music genius of the legendary gypsy swing guitar player Django Reinhardt, together with popular Greek songs, mainly of the ‘50s and ‘60s, creating their unique music style “Manouche De Grec”. Starting from these two musical cultures and experimenting on future jazz sounds, the group presents a program with a strong Greek element, with references to the American jazz standards and the French songs of the ‘20s and ‘30s.
- Guitar: Kostas Mitropoulos
- Guitar: Sotiris Pomonis
- Violin: Sergios Chrisovitsanos
- Vocals: Ilianna Tsapatsari
- Accordion: George Tsiatsoulis
- Double bass: George Roulos