Stamatia Argyropoulou. A woman born in the mid 30’s Athens, daughter of a higher civil servant, grew up according to the morals of that period and is engaged to a captain of the National Army. She lives in the courtyard of her house, unable to follow the flow of life passing her by. She insists on regarding everything through her own deforming glasses. She ends up being sometimes a tragic and sometimes a comic figure by the way she experiences facts of her own life and of the lives of her closest people. Firmly attached to the values that she considers moral, national and religious, she will come to rupture with her past in order to unfold the story of her lifetime, to find herself in solitude.
- Stage direction: Vangelis Theodoropoulos
- Set and costume design: Magdalene Avgerinou
- Music editing: Nestoras Kopsidas
- Light design: Sakis Birbilis
- With the actress: Eleni Ouzounidou