Santorini Art Factory (SAF) has the pleasure to co-organise with the International Symmetry Society the 2016 Conference
The logics of image: visualisation, iconicity, imagination and human creativity
to be held in Santorini, Greece on 25-30 July 2016.
The conference is hosted by the Santorini Annex of the National Conservatory of Athens, in cooperation with
- The NATIONAL AND KAPODISTRIAN UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS, Department of Music Studies, Athens,
- The NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS, Department of Mathematics, Algorithmic Applications and Logic Laboratory, Athens,
- The HELLENIC OPEN UNIVERSITY, Interdisciplinary Centre for Symmetry Studies, Athens,
- The UNIVERSITY OF THE AEGEAN, Department of Education, Laboratory of Mathematics Education and Multimedia, Rhodos,
- The ACADEMY OF INSTITUTIONS AND CULTURES, Thessaloniki,
- ATHENS NETWORK OF COLLABORATING EXPERTS (ANCE Hellas), Athens,
- CNRS, MAISON DES SCIENCES DE L’HOMME, EPoPs, Réseau de Psychologie Politique Sociétale, Paris.
During the conference, a programme of cultural events will be take place and will include painting exhibitions, architectural artefacts exhibitions, performances, workshops, musical concerts and other cultural activities.